6.14.2006

ah, blog.  i'm sorry i'm neglecting you for myspace again.  perhaps if i revamped you to include the fun stuff like music, slideshows, and pictures of my friends, i wouldn't spend so much time there. but it's kind of telling....when i'm there, i'm obviously being irresponsible, reckless, youthful and toying with sin. :) when i'm here, i'm being introspective, serious, responsible and taking stock of my priorities.  i know, you're like the mom.  no, you're the angel on one shoulder.  it follows that myspace is the devil on the other side.  but i'm way better friends with him.  i just wanted to let you know that i'm having a crappy week. i feel weird but i can't put my finger on it.  a little sad, a little lonely, a little like a failure, a little embarrassed at my lack of responsibility, a little unloved.  so i need the angel on my shoulder - i need those priorities and responsibility. but it's been difficult to pull myself away from mr. devil on the other shoulder - he's cute and sexy and he makes me spend all my money, and then he leaves me feeling used. ;)  mr. angel, i just wish you'd be willing to get me drunk every once in awhile.  i know that's not really necessary and might be the source of my problems, but mr. angel, you're just not much fun.  perhaps i need to give you a second chance though.  i'm really trying to be good.  or at least, that's my plan...and we all know how plans have a way of unravelling these days, at least mine.

alright...that's all.  just wanted to say hi. :) 

No comments: