11.11.2009

File Under SciFi/Comedy/Drama

I am watching an insane number of TV shows right now.  It's no wonder I haven't had any time to read books (it's no wonder most of America probably doesn't, either).  I can barely list them all but I feel the need to try...Parks & Recreation, Community, Hung, V, Defying Gravity, My Name is Earl, Entourage, Accidentally on Purpose, Californication, Fringe, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Flash Forward, Heroes...not to mention some of the ones that have ended recently or will start new seasons soon:  Lost, Big Love, Flight of the Conchords (if they ever get around to writing enough new material...), The Goode Family, The Philanthropist, Better off Ted...oh, and then there's how I tried to get my boyfriend to watch Twin Peaks...we've made it through two.  I'm not sure if he "gets" early 90s Lynch...I wonder if there is a better way to ease someone into it.  Truthfully, he's seen all I needed him to see.  I just needed him to understand it when I make coffee every Saturday morning and then tell him "Wait! Don't drink that coffee! You'll never guess...there was a FISH, in the percolator!!!"

No comments: