9.18.2007

Quotes and Special Days

I was looking for an appropriate quote or saying to add to the sidebar. I had one of my old poems there but I really want something new. I haven't decided yet, but I found these and love many of them...especially the one about washing the dishes. ;) (If you have a favorite, let me know...I read them all and now I just can't decide.)

Another big part of my life that changed very recently was losing my dog. I had to put him to sleep very suddenly, after having him for almost nine years. Today, September 18th, would have been his 9th birthday. :( I've gotten through it alright, but I still miss so much about him and cry about it a lot at those times when I'd most like to have him around...especially going on walks and hikes with him, and having him there when I'm home alone. I suppose my life is "simpler" without a dog now, but it's still a big part of me that's missing. Happy birthday, Chance. :)

No comments: