3.28.2006

Ton of Feathers, Ton of Bricks

LOL.

I mean, I really hate saying that. Typing it. Whatever. But LOL.

I sure have written a shit-ton of fucking-wah lately, huh? I am all for cathartic honesty, though, even if it is in riddles...so I won't make excuses or apologize. Because it will probably happen again. ;) But in the meantime, there is also this:

You know how "they" say there are different stages of your emotional reaction to life-changing events? You know, like first you're sad, and then you're angry, and then the anger turns to violence and you start running over innocent...no no no I'm only kidding! Well I am happy to say (to myself, at least) that I THINK I'm beginning to move from the sad-selfpitying-doubtful-dispirited stage to...well, whatever is next. It's not anger, anyway. I am rarely an angry person, which can be positive or negative (some situations just call for anger). I just think that the next stage is looking to be a little more encouraging than the last.

That, and it's totally becoming spring now. :) Helps. A lot.

No comments: